Northeast Institute of Gymnastics
Policies and Holidays
- Payments are made on a monthly basis. There will be no additional charge for months with 5 weeks or deductions for months with 3 weeks. Payments are expected every month through June unless we receive a two week notice that your child will no longer be participating in class.
You have the option to make payments as follows:
2. Personal check:
....Please make your checks payable to Northeast Institute of Gymnastics and note the student's name and class day and time in the memo portion
.....of your check. A $35 NSF fee will be charged for all returned checks.
3. Visa or MasterCard on line at www.northeastgym.com
All gymnasts must pay a once a year registration fee $40 for first child and $35 for second and third child in the same family.
Tuition Fees: fees are paid monthly ( 2017-2018 season)
Pre School Classes...........$60
Tumbling Classes............ $66
- Family Discount: The second gymnasts in the family will receie a 10% discount off of their tuition. The third gymnast will receive a 15% discount off of their tuition
- Second Class: A gymnasts that takes two classes a week is entitled to a 10% discount off of their second class fee.
- Your monthly tuition holds your child's place in class, regardless of attendance. However, as a convenience to you Northeast Institute of Gymnastics will allow your child to take a make up class at a different day and time. Make up classes must be scheduled with the office ahead of time so as not to jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class. Walk-ins will not be allowed. Only enrolled students are able to take makeup classes. Makeups may not be credited to succeeding months. Northeast Institute of Gymnastics reserves the right to limit the number of makeups in any one month. Gymnasts will have one month following the missed class to make the class up. If a student drops from a class all makeups will be immediately forfeited.
- Make up classes for holidays and scheduled closings will not be offered. Snow Days and any other unplanned closings will be given a chance to makeup the class.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If with in the first four weeks, you or your gymnasts are not completely satisfied with their class, we will
REFUND your registration fee and monthly tuition to you. This is for new families only.
YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR FURTHER OBLIGATION WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS FROM YOUR DATE OF REGISTRATION.
- Students may take a make up class for any snow day. In the case of inclement weather please check the web site, Facebook or call the office to see if we will be open and holding classes.
- Holidays and Vacations (2018-2019 Season)
- First Day Sept. 5th
- Halloween Oct. 31st.
- Thanksgiving Nov. 22nd-26tth
- Christmas / New Years Dec. 25th-Jan 1st
- Presidents Day Feb 19th
- Spring Break April 2nd -7th
- Memorial Day May 28th
- Last Day June 25th
- (These dates are included in your tuition)
- ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO CANCELLATION: -You may also cancel this contract for any of the following reasons:
- *If upon a doctor's order, you cannot physically receive the services because of significant physical disability for a period in excess of six months.
- *If you die, your estate shall be relieved of any further obligation for payment under the contract not then due and owing. -
- *If you move your residence more than 25 miles from any health club operated by seller.
- *If the services cease to be offered as stated in the contract.
- *All money paid pursuant to such contract cancelled for the reasons contained in this subdivision shall be refunded within 15 days of receipt of such notice of cancellation